Establish a holistic security stance by learning to view your unified communications infrastructure through the eyes of the nefarious cyber-criminal. Hacking Exposed Unified Communications & VoIP, Second Edition offers thoroughly expanded coverage of today’s rampant threats alongside ready-to-deploy countermeasures. Find out how to block TDoS, toll fraud, voice SPAM, voice social engineering and phishing, eavesdropping, and man-in-the-middle exploits. This comprehensive guide features all-new chapters, case studies, and examples.
- See how hackers target vulnerable UC devices and entire networks
- Defend against TDoS, toll fraud, and service abuse
- Block calling number hacks and calling number spoofing
- Thwart voice social engineering and phishing exploits
- Employ voice spam mitigation products and filters
- Fortify Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Use encryption to prevent eavesdropping and MITM attacks
- Avoid injection of malicious audio, video, and media files
- Use fuzzers to test and buttress your VoIP applications
- Learn about emerging technologies such as Microsoft Lync, OTT UC, other forms of UC, and cloud and WebRTC
Unless otherwise noted above, most orders ship within 1 to 2 days. We will promptly notify you if there is a stock problem with any items on your order and provide you with an estimated delivery date. If you have a firm need by date, please provide such information in the comment section at checkout.
Page Count (est.): 531
Pub Date: 11/25/2013