This title has not yet been published (see below for estimated publication date). If you choose to preorder, your credit card will not be charged until then. You'll receive an email confirmation when we ship your order. You may cancel your order anytime by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
In-depth explanations of over a dozen ways that unified communications systems can be hacked and exactly how to protect them from attack, based wholly on actual real-world scenarios.Hacking Exposed Unified Communications, Second Edition
includes five all-new chapters, as well as massive updates throughout. The #1 threat to enterprise networks, toll fraud and service abuse, is the focus of one of the new chapters; other new chapters will cover harassing calls and TDoS, social engineering and information harvesting, Microsoft Lync server, and VoIP components and targets.
The Hacking Exposed
brand is synonymous with practical, get-the-job-done tips for security practitioners. Threats to network security are more virulent today than ever before--Hacking Exposed Unified Communications, Second Edition is an essential read for information security professionals who must successfully troubleshoot the newest, toughest hacks ever seen.
- Features five completely new chapters as well as thoroughly updated content throughout the book: new chapters on VoIP components and targets, toll fraud, social engineering, harassment, and Microsoft Lync server
- Internationally recognized, the Hacking Exposed series has an accessible style and format with its original, bulletproof pedagogy that includes attack/countermeasures, risk ratings, case studies, self-assessment tips, check lists, and organizational strategies
- Every case study in the book has been updated with the latest enterprise hacking scenarios
- Specific, technical, and proven strategies to prevent, detect, and remediate common technology and architecture weaknesses and maintain tight security controls permanently
- Access within a single volume to informed insights into core security issues across the leading Unified Communications technologies and architectures today
Unless otherwise noted above, most orders ship within 1 to 2 days. We will promptly notify you if there is a stock problem with any items on your order and provide you with an estimated delivery date. If you have a firm need by date, please provide such information in the comment section at checkout.
Page Count (est.): 576
Pub Date: 12/20/2013