This title has not yet been published. If you choose to preorder, your credit card will not be charged until then. You'll receive an email confirmation when we ship your order. You may cancel your order anytime by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
This practical, professional book provides a scenario-based guide to the industry's #1 digital forensics tool, EnCase ForensicComputer Forensics and Digital Investigation with EnCase Forensic
shows how to uncover digital evidence in a fast, cost-effective, organized, and reportable manner using the industry's leading digital investigation software. Part I explains how to prepare and set up the software. Part II lays out the first case and how to navigate it step-by-step using the software. Part III details how to find clues and go deeper into investigations (finding hidden and deleted data). Part IV walks you through how to analyze the data, refine, and manipulate the results. Part V explains how to wrap-up investigations as well as present and report on findings.
- Sharpens the competitive edge of forensics practitioners through practice with the industry's #1 tool, EnCase Forensic
- Provides invaluable professional advice on the best working methods of digital forensic specialists
- An affordable learning option for this under-documented tool--training courses for EnCase Forensic start at $2,500
- Walks you through all the latest features to this first software update in six years—EnCase Forensic v7 performs mobile device forensics (iPad, iPhone, Android, Blackberry, etc.), includes a completely revamped user interface, and streamlined organization of file, data, and report functions
- Includes free access to video tutorials created by the author
- Author-created evidence file toolkit allows you to put the book's case examples to the test
Unless otherwise noted above, most orders ship within 1 to 2 days. We will promptly notify you if there is a stock problem with any items on your order and provide you with an estimated delivery date. If you have a firm need by date, please provide such information in the comment section at checkout.
Page Count (est.): 464
Pub Date: 5/30/2014