The Steampunk Adventurer's Guide: Contraptions, Creations, and Curiosities Anyone Can Make presents 10 easy-to-make projects for younger fans. Budding steampunk buffs will learn, step by step, how to make cool-looking steampunk goggles, a steampunk modified NERF gun, a signaling periscope, and much more. The projects are inspired by the story of Isaac and Amelia, a brother and sister who must create a series of devices to rescue their uncle from the clutches of an evil skyship captain and his minions. Each chapter features an installment of the story illustrated by award-winning cartoonist Phil Foglio (Girl Genius).
- Family-friendly crafts encourage parent/child interaction with an emphasis on fun
- Interactive storyline with which both boys and girls can identify
- Promotes "out-of-the-box" thinking and creativity
- Interactive project-making for children aged 7+ and their families
- Achieves beautiful results while remaining firmly within the realm of the affordable
Unless otherwise noted above, most orders ship within 1 to 2 days. We will promptly notify you if there is a stock problem with any items on your order and provide you with an estimated delivery date. If you have a firm need by date, please provide such information in the comment section at checkout.
Publisher: McGraw-Hill/TAB Electronics
Page Count (est.): 304
Pub Date: 10/25/2013