New Tools and Best Practices for Driving More Sales and Profits from Salesforce.com
From Chatter to the Service Cloud, Salesforce.com now offers unprecedented opportunities to supercharge business performance. Salesforce.comŽ Secrets of Success, Second Edition, will help you transform these opportunities into profit.
Drawing on his personal experience with more than one hundred deployments, David Taber guides you through every aspect of Salesforce.com planning, implementation, and management. Building on a first edition that earned rave reviews, Taber focuses on the most valuable innovations in Salesforce.com's most recent releases.
Reflecting all that's been learned about making Salesforce.com work, Taber offers results-focused best practices for sales, marketing, customer service, finance, legal, IT, and beyond. You'll find indispensable new insights into accelerating user adoption, achieving stronger operational results, and overcoming today's key obstacles to maximizing the value of Salesforce.com.
New coverage in this revised edition includes
- Using the Service Cloud to cut costs, accelerate time to revenue, improve agility, and maximize customer lifetime value
- Leveraging the value of mobility by fully integrating tablets and smartphones into your CRM strategy
- Identifying prospects and delighting customers through Salesforce.com's Social CRM capabilities
- Promoting more effective internal and external collaboration with Chatter
- Identifying best practices for going "all Cloud"-and managing the attendant risks
- Establishing realistic "hard" and "soft" metrics for everything from productivity and profitability to social CRM performance
- Discovering today's most valuable third-party AppExchange packages
Together with its companion website, this new edition offers updated questionnaires, worksheets, templates, checklists, and other resources for every executive, team member, developer, and stakeholder.
Unless otherwise noted above, most orders ship within 1 to 2 days. We will promptly notify you if there is a stock problem with any items on your order and provide you with an estimated delivery date. If you have a firm need by date, please provide such information in the comment section at checkout.
Publisher: Prentice Hall
Page Count (est.): 592
Pub Date: 11/8/2013