The architecture series from TIBCO® Press comprises a coordinated set of titles for software architects and developers, showing how to combine TIBCO components to design and build real-world solutions.
Complex-event processing is required when multiple events occurring throughout an organization must be sensed, analyzed, prioritized, and acted on in real time. Architecting Complex-Event Processing Solutions with TIBCO® shows how to design and architect complex-event processing systems, addressing all their complexities and achieving maximum efficiency and effectiveness, while delivering superior business value.
After reading this guide, you will be able to
- Identify opportunities for competitive differentiation through complex-event processing
- Recognize differences between complex-event processing and traditional systems
- Understand relevant capabilities of the TIBCO BusinessEvents™ product suite
- Discover building-block design patterns for constructing complex-event processing solutions with TIBCO BusinessEvents
- Address architectural aspects of moving solutions into production
- Implement proven approaches to designing fault tolerance and high availability
Architecting Complex-Event Processing Solutions with TIBCO® is intended for working architects, designers, and developers who want to apply TIBCO products in complex-event processing applications. It is also required reading for anyone seeking TIBCO Certified Architect status.
Unless otherwise noted above, most orders ship within 1 to 2 days. We will promptly notify you if there is a stock problem with any items on your order and provide you with an estimated delivery date. If you have a firm need by date, please provide such information in the comment section at checkout.
Publisher: Addison-Wesley Professional
Page Count (est.): 320
Pub Date: 9/27/2013