Now that you've bought the amazing Canon EOS 6D, you need a book that goes beyond a tour of the camera's features to show you exactly how to use the camera to take great pictures. With Canon EOS 6D: From Snapshots to Great Shots, you get the perfect blend of photography instruction and camera reference that will take your images to the next level! Beautifully illustrated with large, vibrant photos, this book teaches you how to take control of your photography to get the image you want every time you pick up the camera.
Follow along with your friendly and knowledgeable guide, photographer and author Colby Brown, and you will:
- Learn the top ten things you need to know about shooting with the 6D
- Use the camera's automatic modes to get better shots right away
- Move on to the professional zone, where you have full control over the look and feel of your images
- Master the photographic basics of composition, focus, depth of field, and much more
- Learn all the best tricks and techniques for getting great action shots, landscapes, and portraits
- Find out how to get great shots in low light
- Learn how to shoot video with your 6D and start making movies on your own
- Fully grasp all the concepts and techniques as you go, with assignments at the end of every chapter
And once you've got the shot, show it off! Join the book's Flickr group, share your photos, and discuss how you use your 6D to get great shots at flickr.com/groups/canon6dfromsnapshotstogreatshots.
Unless otherwise noted above, most orders ship within 1 to 2 days. We will promptly notify you if there is a stock problem with any items on your order and provide you with an estimated delivery date. If you have a firm need by date, please provide such information in the comment section at checkout.
Publisher: Peachpit Press
Page Count (est.): 264
Pub Date: 4/16/2013