Your hands-on guide to Visual Basic fundamentals
Expand your expertise—and teach yourself the fundamentals of Microsoft Visual Basic 2013. If you have previous programming experience but are new to Visual Basic 2013, this tutorial delivers the step-by-step guidance and coding exercises you need to master core topics and techniques.
Discover how to:
- Master essential Visual Basic programming techniques
- Begin building apps for Windows Store, Windows Phone 8, and ASP.NET
- Design apps using XAML markup, touch input, and live tiles
- Tackle advanced language concepts, such as polymorphism
- Manage data sources including XML documents and web data
- Create a Windows Phone 8 app that manages key lifecycle events
Unless otherwise noted above, most orders ship within 1 to 2 days. We will promptly notify you if there is a stock problem with any items on your order and provide you with an estimated delivery date. If you have a firm need by date, please provide such information in the comment section at checkout.
Publisher: Microsoft Press
Page Count (est.): 668
Pub Date: 12/8/2013