We apologize for the inconvenience, but this item is temporarily out of stock with the publisher. If you place an order, we will do our best to provide you with an expected delivery date and notify you before shipping. We will not charge your credit card or PayPal account until the book is in stock and ready to ship. You may cancel your order at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
You’re beyond the basics, so dive right into optimizing Windows® 8—and really put your PC or tablet to work! This supremely organized reference packs hundreds of timesaving solutions, troubleshooting techniques, and workarounds. It’s all muscle and no fluff. Discover how the experts keep their Windows 8 systems running smoothly—and challenge yourself to new levels of mastery.
- Master essential Windows 8 maintenance and security features
- Implement best practices to help prevent and combat viruses, malware, and identity theft
- Apply quick fixes to the most common problems using expert tips and step-by-step repair guides
- Use advanced troubleshooting techniques by understanding how Windows 8 works
- Develop a recovery plan to restore your system and data in the event of a disaster
- Know when to use power utilities for advanced performance, maintenance, and diagnostics
Unless otherwise noted above, most orders ship within 1 to 2 days. We will promptly notify you if there is a stock problem with any items on your order and provide you with an estimated delivery date. If you have a firm need by date, please provide such information in the comment section at checkout.
Publisher: Microsoft Press
Page Count (est.): 682
Pub Date: 10/5/2012