This title has not yet been published (see below for estimated publication date). If you choose to preorder, your credit card will not be charged until then. You'll receive an email confirmation when we ship your order. You may cancel your order anytime by emailing email@example.com
Unlock new insights from enterprise data with this solution builder’s guide to HD Insight. Whether you’re a developer or data analyst, BI professional or IT professional, you’ll learn how to build Hadoop-based, Big Data applications for the cloud or on premises.
Unlock new insights from enterprise data with this solution builder's guide to HDInsight. Whether you're a developer or data analyst, BI professional or IT professional, you'll learn how to build Hadoop-compatible Big Data applications for the cloud or on premises.
- Written by key members of the Microsoft teams focused on Big Data
- Gets you up and running quickly with HDInsight, which provides 100% Apache Hadoop compatibility
- Shares developer insights on using HDInsight and other Microsoft tools to process and analyze large datasets, including structured and unstructured data
- Explains how to build, deploy, and manage Hadoop clusters through Windows Server and Windows Azure
- Topics includes: Working with the console, streaming data, predictive analytics, Pig, Hive, Sqoop, HDFS, Hbase, management, and troubleshooting, plus real-world examples
Unless otherwise noted above, most orders ship within 1 to 2 days. We will promptly notify you if there is a stock problem with any items on your order and provide you with an estimated delivery date. If you have a firm need by date, please provide such information in the comment section at checkout.
Publisher: Microsoft Press
Page Count (est.): 416
Pub Date: 11/18/2014