Build custom SharePoint solutions with architectural insights from the experts.
Take a deep dive into SharePoint 2013, and master the intricacies for designing and implementing robust apps and other business solutions for your organization. Led by an author team with in-depth knowledge of SharePoint architecture, you’ll thoroughly explore the SharePoint 2013 development platform and new app model through hands-on tasks and extensive code samples.
Discover how to:
- Create SharePoint-hosted, provider-hosted, and autohosted apps
- Master the new app security model with OAuth and Certificates
- Develop workflows with the SharePoint 2013 workflow model
- Design a custom search experience and create search-based apps
- Leverage the client-side object model and REST APIs
- Produce catalog-driven web sites with Web Content Management capabilities
- Get cloud-based data sources with Business Connectivity Services
- Create and utilize remote event receivers for lists and libraries
- Generate new social networking apps and solutions
Unless otherwise noted above, most orders ship within 1 to 2 days. We will promptly notify you if there is a stock problem with any items on your order and provide you with an estimated delivery date. If you have a firm need by date, please provide such information in the comment section at checkout.
Publisher: Microsoft Press
Page Count (est.): 750
Pub Date: 12/8/2013