Conquer Microsoft SharePoint 2013 administration—from the inside out!
Dive into SharePoint 2013 administration—and really put your systems expertise to work! This supremely organized reference packs hundreds of timesaving solutions, troubleshooting tips, and workarounds. Discover how the experts deploy, configure, and manage SharePoint—and challenge yourself to new levels of mastery.
- Automate the installation and configuration of SharePoint 2013
- Effectively manage SharePoint apps and custom solutions
- Optimize farms, web apps, content databases, and site collections
- Use methods to help users attain productive search experiences
- Configure business intelligence features in SharePoint 2013
- Dive deep into SharePoint security practices and architecture
- Add SharePoint Online to your existing SharePoint environment
- Manage User Profiles and the SharePoint social experience
- Monitor and troubleshoot SharePoint with insider tips
For Intermediate to Advanced IT Professionals
Unless otherwise noted above, most orders ship within 1 to 2 days. We will promptly notify you if there is a stock problem with any items on your order and provide you with an estimated delivery date. If you have a firm need by date, please provide such information in the comment section at checkout.
Publisher: Microsoft Press
Page Count (est.): 920
Pub Date: 1/23/2014