Develop next-generation web applications with ASP.NET MVC
Go deep into the architecture and features of ASP.NET MVC 5, and learn how to build web applications that work well on both the desktop and mobile devices. Web development expert Dino Esposito takes you through the web framework’s Model-View-Controller (MVC) design model, and covers the tools you need to cleanly separate business logic from the user interface. If you’re an experienced web developer new to ASP.NET MVC, this practical guide will get you going.
Discover how to:
- Build web applications that are easy to test and maintain
- Dive into the functions of controllers—the heart of an MVC site
- Explore the structure and behavior of a view engine
- Process a variety of input data using a custom model binder
- Automate the writing of input forms, and streamline validation
- Design websites for mobile devices, localization, and error handling
- Provide security by implementing a membership system
- Use Responsive Web Design to make sites mobile-friendly
Unless otherwise noted above, most orders ship within 1 to 2 days. We will promptly notify you if there is a stock problem with any items on your order and provide you with an estimated delivery date. If you have a firm need by date, please provide such information in the comment section at checkout.
Publisher: Microsoft Press
Page Count (est.): 495
Pub Date: 2/19/2014