Portable and precise, this pocket-sized guide delivers ready answers for administering storage, security, and networking features in Windows 8.1. Zero in on core tasks through quick-reference tables, instructions, and lists. You'll get the focused information you need to save time and get the job done - whether at your desk or in the field.
- Managing firmware, boot configuration, and startup
- Using TPM and BitLocker
- Managing disk drives and file systems
- Configuring advanced storage
- Managing file security and resource sharing
- Maintaining data access and availability
- Configuring and troubleshooting TCP/IP networking
- Managing mobile networking and remote access
- Configuring advanced networking solutions
Unless otherwise noted above, most orders ship within 1 to 2 days. We will promptly notify you if there is a stock problem with any items on your order and provide you with an estimated delivery date. If you have a firm need by date, please provide such information in the comment section at checkout.
Publisher: Microsoft Press
Page Count (est.): 366
Pub Date: 2/23/2014