This title has not yet been published (see below for estimated publication date). If you choose to preorder, your credit card will not be charged until then. You'll receive an email confirmation when we ship your order. You may cancel your order anytime by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
This supremely organized reference is packed with hundreds of timesaving solutions, troubleshooting tips, and workarounds for Windows 8.1. Plus, you get access to two and half hours of video training and a companion ebook. Discover how the experts tackle Windows 8.1 - and challenge yourself to new levels of mastery!
You're beyond the basics - so dive right in and really put your PC to work! This supremely organized reference packs hundreds of timesaving solutions, troubleshooting tips, and workarounds for Windows 8.1. Plus, you get access to two and half hours of video training and a companion ebook.
- Installing, upgrading, or migrating to Windows 8.1
- Using and managing apps
- Personalizing your system
- Accessibility features
- Organizing, backing up, and restoring files
- Managing storage and using SkyDrive
- Digital media and home entertainment
- Security and privacy features
- Setting up and troubleshooting networking
- Maintenance, performance tuning, and troubleshooting
- Using Hyper-V virtualization
Unless otherwise noted above, most orders ship within 1 to 2 days. We will promptly notify you if there is a stock problem with any items on your order and provide you with an estimated delivery date. If you have a firm need by date, please provide such information in the comment section at checkout.
Publisher: Microsoft Press
Page Count (est.): 800
Pub Date: 12/22/2013