Do more in less time!
Whether you're an entrepreneur, accountant, or bookkeeper, this comprehensive guide will help you get the most out of QuickBooks 2013: more productivity, more business knowledge, and more value! Drawing on her unsurpassed QuickBooks consulting and accounting experience, Laura Madeira delivers step-by-step guides and practical checklists for taking total control over business finances and improving everything from planning to reporting and payroll to invoicing.
- Create a new QuickBooks file; convert from other software; and set up users, permissions, and preferences
- New! Learn how to use tools specific to your version of QuickBooks, including QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions
- Understand QuickBooks lists from the chart of accounts, items, classes, and more
- Set up and manage inventory, vendors, customers, and payroll
- Track product or service sales and manage the profitability of your company
- Efficiently download bank and credit card transactions
- Master all the essentials of financial reporting; customize and memorize reports
- Review the accuracy of your data, with step-by-step instructions accompanied by checklists
- Share QuickBooks data with your accountant or client at tax time
- Use QuickBooks 2013's tools for managing loans, planning and preparing for year-end, and syncing with Outlook contacts
- Efficiently review and correct client data errors, from misclassified transactions to incorrect beginning balances
- Prepare customized reports and documents using MS Excel and Word integration
- Master powerful shortcuts for working more efficiently and saving precious time
- Learn how to reliably back up your data, troubleshoot database errors, and manage QuickBooks data integrity
All In Depth books offer
- Comprehensive coverage with detailed solutions
- Troubleshooting help for tough problems you can't fix on your own
- Outstanding authors recognized worldwide for their expertise and teaching style
Learning, reference, problem-solving...the only QuickBooks 2013 book you need!
Unless otherwise noted above, most orders ship within 1 to 2 days. We will promptly notify you if there is a stock problem with any items on your order and provide you with an estimated delivery date. If you have a firm need by date, please provide such information in the comment section at checkout.
Publisher: Que Publishing
Page Count (est.): 960
Pub Date: 2/22/2013