Work where you want, when you want!
Want the flexibility to work outside the office? It’s not all “peaches and cream”! There are real pitfalls, real tradeoffs, real hassles. But there are also real solutions. Whether you’re freelancing, telecommuting, or workshifting, this up-to-the-minute guide will help you anticipate every challenge—and overcome them! Simon Salt shares the experiences of dozens of people who’ve customized successful out-of-office work arrangements for virtually every imaginable job and industry. Discover what it takes to run a successful meeting from a coffee shop…manage a Skype call from 35,000 feet aloft…juggle your family’s demands while you’re working at home…set limits, and make technology serve you, instead of enslaving you!
- Make a clear-eyed decision about whether out-of-office work makes sense
- Set up a workspace where you can be happy and productive
- Establish the right boundaries—both personal and physical
- Maximize your productivity in airports, hotels, airplanes, and trains
- Keep your work secure and private, wherever you go
- Stay fully connected and “top of mind” with your colleagues
- Work with remote teams to build your own personal business
- Get the job done without working 24x7 (and even take vacations!)
Unless otherwise noted above, most orders ship within 1 to 2 days. We will promptly notify you if there is a stock problem with any items on your order and provide you with an estimated delivery date. If you have a firm need by date, please provide such information in the comment section at checkout.
Publisher: Que Publishing
Page Count (est.): 208
Pub Date: 3/9/2014