Easy Mac OS X is the perfect companion for everyone who's bought a new Macintosh with the new OS X pre-installed, every Mac user who's upgrading to the newest version of OS X, and for the many new Mac users who've just switched from Windows. This full-color, utterly simple, step-by-step book has been carefully crafted to provide instant access to the tasks beginner-to-intermediate users need to master. Like all books in the Easy series, it's designed to teach visually; readers never have to work their way through lengthy text explanations. Here's just some of what readers will learn how to do:
- Get on the Internet and make the most of the Mac's great web and communication tools
- Install and use applications, printers, and scanners
- Use OS X powerful iLife media tools
- Customize their Macs
- Create home networks and share their Macs with multiple users
- Organize their files, folders, disks - and their lives
- Keep their Macs running reliably
- Use the Cloud, Notification Center, Reminders, Gate Keeper, Messages, Notes and much more.
Unless otherwise noted above, most orders ship within 1 to 2 days. We will promptly notify you if there is a stock problem with any items on your order and provide you with an estimated delivery date. If you have a firm need by date, please provide such information in the comment section at checkout.
Publisher: Que Publishing
Page Count (est.): 299
Pub Date: 12/24/2013