Discover innovative ways to strengthen your photography business with your iPad
Many photographers are turning to the flexible, easy-to-use tools of the iPad and relying on them to wear a variety of hats in their photography business. Whether portable portfolio, editing tool, payment-tracking system, or appointment calendar, the iPad melds together the best attributes of the cell phone and a laptop computer and this unique book highlights them all. With this helpful resource, you'll learn how to get the most out of your iPad to not only improve your business but also enhance your photography.
- Details how to use your iPad to schedule client appointments, accept payments, sign model releases, track business expenses, and more
- Teaches you how to take advantage of the hi-res display, cellular and WiFi connectivity, and powerful processor to increase efficiency
- Covers ways to use the iPad on location with on-the-fly editing techniques
- Offers suggestions for using the iPad as a backup storage device and how to use it in the studio
- Features a chapter on shooting movies with your iPad
iPad for Digital Photographers shows you how to leverage the strengths of the iPad to enhance your photography and your business.
Unless otherwise noted above, most orders ship within 1 to 2 days. We will promptly notify you if there is a stock problem with any items on your order and provide you with an estimated delivery date. If you have a firm need by date, please provide such information in the comment section at checkout.
Page Count (est.): 288
Pub Date: 4/19/2013