Learn to easily build gadgets, gizmos, or a simple robot using Arduino
Written by Arduino expert Jeremy Blum, this unique book uses the popular Arduino Microcontroller platform as an instrument to teach you about topics in electrical engineering, programming, and human-computer interaction. Whether you're a budding hobbyists or an engineer, you'll benefit from the perfectly paced lessons that walk you through useful, artistic, and educational exercises that gradually get more advanced. In addition to specific projects, the book shares best practices in programming and design that you can apply to your own projects. Code snippets and schematics will serve as a useful reference for future projects even after you've mastered all the topics in the book.
Adventures in Arduino
- Includes a number of projects that utilize different capabilities of the Arduino, while interfacing with external hardware
- Features chapters that build upon each other, tying in concepts from previous chapters to illustrate new ones
- Includes some aspects that are accompanied by video tutorials
- Covers EE and programming concepts, interfacing with the world through analog and digital sensors, and communicating with a computer and other devices
- Explains how to combine smaller topics into more complex projects
- Shares downloadable materials and source code for everything covered in the book
takes you on an adventure and provides you with exclusive access to materials not found anywhere else!
Unless otherwise noted above, most orders ship within 1 to 2 days. We will promptly notify you if there is a stock problem with any items on your order and provide you with an estimated delivery date. If you have a firm need by date, please provide such information in the comment section at checkout.
Page Count (est.): 360
Pub Date: 7/15/2013