This title has not yet been published (see below for estimated publication date). If you choose to preorder, your credit card will not be charged until then. You'll receive an email confirmation when we ship your order. You may cancel your order anytime by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Unmasking the Social Engineer: The Human Element of Security digs into nonverbal human communications and how it affects social engineering. This book delves deep into how attacks against companies and individuals use nonverbal communications every day. It explains nonverbal communications and demonstrates with visuals, the connection of non-verbal behavior to social engineering and scamming. The reader will gain the knowledge needed to help protect their organization. The book clearly combines both the practical and technical aspect of the social engineer revealing all the various dirty tricks that scammers use as well as pinpoints what to look for on the nonverbal side to detect the social engineer.
- What is nonverbal communication?
- What is Social Engineering?
- Understanding the Language of the Hands
- Science Behind the Torso, Legs and Feet
- The Science Behind the Face - Understanding the 7 base emotions and how they are displayed
- The Limbic System and social Engineering
- The Moral Molecule - Trust and the Social Engineer
- The Power of Empathy in Social Engineering
- Using Nonverbals as a Social Engineer
Unless otherwise noted above, most orders ship within 1 to 2 days. We will promptly notify you if there is a stock problem with any items on your order and provide you with an estimated delivery date. If you have a firm need by date, please provide such information in the comment section at checkout.
Page Count (est.): 336
Pub Date: 2/10/2014