This title has not yet been published. If you choose to preorder, your credit card will not be charged until then. You'll receive an email confirmation when we ship your order. You may cancel your order anytime by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
There's no time like the present: get started on Facebook today with this friendly beginner guide!
Facebook is constantly changing and evolving, replacing old features and introducing new ones. And while it can difficult to keep up with everything that it has to offer, its ever-changing features allow you to jump in and get started at any time! This edition of the popular For Dummies guide to Facebook covers the latest updates and guides new users into the Facebook experience quickly and easily. It explores the new look for photos and videos, the updated features in messaging service, expanded options for Timeline user profile, updates to popular Facebook apps, and much more.
Facebook For Dummies, 5th Edition
- Covers Facebook's relaunched mobile application and integration with Windows 8
- Offers a straightforward approach to demystifying Facebook for newbies
- Features expanded updates on the photo/video sharing services, timeline profile, and more
- Updates all the changes to existing Facebook apps that are used by millions of people every day
- Helps Facebook newcomers get up to speed and use the site safely and confidently
is the resource you need to get the most from your Facebook experience.
Unless otherwise noted above, most orders ship within 1 to 2 days. We will promptly notify you if there is a stock problem with any items on your order and provide you with an estimated delivery date. If you have a firm need by date, please provide such information in the comment section at checkout.
Publisher: Wiley/For Dummies
Page Count (est.): 360
Pub Date: 7/22/2013