This title has not yet been published (see below for estimated publication date). If you choose to preorder, your credit card will not be charged until then. You'll receive an email confirmation when we ship your order. You may cancel your order anytime by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
An all-in-one study guide prepares you for the updated Oracle Certified Associate certification
It's been nearly six years since Oracle updated its cornerstone database software, making the demand for a comprehensive study guide for the OCA 12c certification a top priority. This resource answers that demand. Packed with invaluable insight, chapter review questions, bonus practice exams, hundreds of electronic flashcards, and a searchable glossary of terms, this study guide prepares you for the challenging Oracle certification exams.
- Provides you with a solid understanding of restricting and sorting data
- Walks you through using conversion functions and conditional expressions
- Addresses displaying data from multiple tables, manipulating data, database maintenance, and database backups and recovery
- Explores the Oracle database architecture and discusses preparing the database environment, creating an Oracle database, and managing the Oracle instance
- Focuses on administering and implementing user security
This must-have study guide thoroughly prepares you to take the dramatically updated Oracle 12c OCA exams.
Unless otherwise noted above, most orders ship within 1 to 2 days. We will promptly notify you if there is a stock problem with any items on your order and provide you with an estimated delivery date. If you have a firm need by date, please provide such information in the comment section at checkout.
Page Count (est.): 900
Pub Date: 3/24/2014