This title has not yet been published (see below for estimated publication date). If you choose to preorder, your credit card will not be charged until then. You'll receive an email confirmation when we ship your order. You may cancel your order anytime by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Prepare for the new Certified Ethical Hacker version 8 exam with this Sybex guide
Security professionals remain in high demand. The Certified Ethical Hacker is a one-of-a-kind certification designed to give the candidate a look inside the mind of a hacker. This study guide provides a concise, easy-to-follow approach that covers all of the exam objectives and includes numerous examples and hands-on exercises. Coverage includes cryptography, footprinting and reconnaissance, scanning networks, enumeration of services, gaining access to a system, Trojans, viruses, worms, covert channels, and much more. A companion CD includes additional study tools, as well as a copy of BackTrack.
- Security remains the fastest growing segment of IT, and CEH certification provides unique skills
- The CEH also satisfies the Department of Defense's 8570 Directive, which requires all Information Assurance government positions to hold one of the approved certifications
- This Sybex study guide is perfect for candidates studying on their own as well as those who are taking the CEHv8 course
- Covers all the exam objectives with an easy-to-follow approach
- Accompanying CD includes two practice exams, flashcards, and BackTrack, a leading digital forensics and penetration testing software
CEHv8: Certified Ethical Hacker Version 8 Study Guide is the book you need when you're ready to tackle this challenging exam.
Unless otherwise noted above, most orders ship within 1 to 2 days. We will promptly notify you if there is a stock problem with any items on your order and provide you with an estimated delivery date. If you have a firm need by date, please provide such information in the comment section at checkout.
Page Count (est.): 600
Pub Date: 5/27/2014