This title has not yet been published (see below for estimated publication date). If you choose to preorder, your credit card will not be charged until then. You'll receive an email confirmation when we ship your order. You may cancel your order anytime by emailing email@example.com
Best practices and pro techniques for getting started using this powerful tool
Capture One Pro 7 is advanced digital imaging software for professional photographers. Designed to give new and existing users the skills they need to get up and running quickly and easily with Capture One Pro 7, this official reference shares tips from leading professional photographers and digital techs, as well as workflow case studies that examine best practices for different kinds of photography. Throughout the book, you'll find special sections written by engineers and product specialists that demonstrate best practices for this powerful, software platform.
- Covers skills such as tethered/non-tethered shooting, editing, post processing, digital asset management and dissemination of photographs
- Includes a thorough examination of Capture One Pro 7's interface, tool tabs, image specific tools
- Takes you step by step through tethering, importing, managing, adjusting, and exporting images
- Discusses working with sessions vs. catalogs, variants, and working with third party editing software
- Author is a Capture One Pro Certified Professional
Capture One Pro 7: The Official Guide is a must-have reference and how-to book that shares best practices, pro techniques, and a starting point for using this powerful tool.
Unless otherwise noted above, most orders ship within 1 to 2 days. We will promptly notify you if there is a stock problem with any items on your order and provide you with an estimated delivery date. If you have a firm need by date, please provide such information in the comment section at checkout.
Page Count (est.): 288
Pub Date: 3/21/2014