This title has not yet been published (see below for estimated publication date). If you choose to preorder, your credit card will not be charged until then. You'll receive an email confirmation when we ship your order. You may cancel your order anytime by emailing email@example.com
Learn to use the creative quality of natural lighting to create spectacular photos
Lighting can be a challenge for professional and hobbyist photographers alike. Learning to work with natural light offers creative opportunities that can help you define your own personal photographic style as you create unique and memorable images. In this guide, Canon Explorer of Light Michele Celentano explores the possibilities and shows you how to use different types of natural light to best advantage.
Covering techniques for working with shadows, bright sunlight, candlelight, darkened areas, and many other challenges, the book also features stunning examples of Celentano's own work. You'll learn to choose the proper exposure to achieve creative effects in any situation.
- Using light effectively is a challenge as well as a creative opportunity for photographers; this guide shows how to use the many options offered by natural light
- Shows how to locate directional light, work with light from a window or doorway, and create "catch lights" in the eyes of the subject
- Each chapter discusses a particular type of natural light, the effect it creates, and how to use the appropriate camera specifications and metering options
- Explains how to work with a wide variety of lighting situations including varying degrees of sunlight, dimly lit areas, lamplight or candlelight, and more
- Illustrated with author Michele Celentano's own photos
Natural Light Photography will help you achieve a new level of creative expression in your photographs.
Unless otherwise noted above, most orders ship within 1 to 2 days. We will promptly notify you if there is a stock problem with any items on your order and provide you with an estimated delivery date. If you have a firm need by date, please provide such information in the comment section at checkout.
Page Count (est.): 320
Pub Date: 4/25/2014