Pro iOS Geo: Developing Apps with Location Based Services is a one of kind book for your iOS app development needs. This book lets you learn, use and integrate various geo-location based tools and APIs.
Google Maps, Microsoft Bing, OpenStreetMap and Map Kit APIs and libraries are explored for usage in iOS Safari Web browser or full use/integration as part of your apps development.
After reading this book, you'll be able to give your apps life. Your apps will be location aware. Your apps will guide your readers to all the hot spots or to where you or your clients need them to go. Your apps will give your users travel advice and much more.
What you’ll learn
- How to learn, use and integrate various geo-location based tools and APIs.
- How to build geo mobile apps
- How to use OpenStreetMap for mobile geo web apps
- How to use Bing Maps JS API for mobile geo web apps
- Where are and how to use the Location services
- How to use Map Kit
- How to integrate OpenStreetMap in your native iOS Apps
- How to integrate MS Bing Maps in your native iOS apps
- What are the legal issues and restrictions
Who this book is for
This book is for experienced iOS app developers looking to learn, use and integrate various geo-location based tools and APIs.
Unless otherwise noted above, most orders ship within 1 to 2 days. We will promptly notify you if there is a stock problem with any items on your order and provide you with an estimated delivery date. If you have a firm need by date, please provide such information in the comment section at checkout.
Page Count (est.): 311
Pub Date: 1/30/2013