C++ Quick Syntax Reference is a condensed code and syntax reference to the C++ programming language. It presents the essential C++ syntax in a well-organized format that can be used as a handy reference.
You won’t find any technical jargon, bloated samples, drawn out history lessons, or witty stories in this book. What you will find is a language reference that is concise, to the point and highly accessible. The book is packed with useful information and is a must-have for any C++ programmer.
In the C++ Quick Syntax Reference, you will find:
- A concise reference to the C++ language syntax.
- Short, simple, and focused code examples.
- A well laid out table of contents and a comprehensive index allowing easy review.
What you’ll learn
- How to create a C++ HelloWorld
- How to Compile and Run
- What are C++ Variables, Operators, Pointers and References
- What are Arrays, Strings, Conditionals, Loops and more
- How to do Functions
- How to work with Constructors, Inheritance, Overridings
- How to use Access Levels, Static, Enum, String and Union, and more
- What are Custom Conversions, Namespaces, Constants, and Preprocessor
- How to do Event Handling
- What are Type Conversions, Templates, Headers, and more
Who this book is for
This book is a quick, handy pocket syntax reference for experienced C++ programmers, and a concise, easily-digested introduction for other programmers new to C++.
Table of Contents
- Compile and Run
- Access Levels
- String and Union
- Operator Overloading
- Custom Conversions
- Event Handling
- Type Conversions
Unless otherwise noted above, most orders ship within 1 to 2 days. We will promptly notify you if there is a stock problem with any items on your order and provide you with an estimated delivery date. If you have a firm need by date, please provide such information in the comment section at checkout.
Page Count (est.): 104
Pub Date: 7/31/2013 CPlusPlus