The Python Quick Syntax Reference is the “go to” book that contains an easy to read and use guide to Python programming and development. This condensed code and syntax reference presents the Python language in a well-organized format designed to be used time and again.
You won't find jargon, bloated samples, case studies, or history of Hello World and computer theory in this handy reference. This Python syntax reference is packed with useful information and is a must-have for any Python developer.
What you’ll learn
- Variables, strings, lists, dictionaries and conditional statements are and how to use them
- Some of the standard libraries and what they can do to help you
- How to write your own functions
- How to write your first Python program based on terminal Input and Output
- How to use the Python Interactive Shell
- How to use classes in your Python programs
Who this book is for
The Python Quick Syntax Reference is a great pocket reference guide for anyone wanting to program in Python, from the new user to the experienced programmer.
Unless otherwise noted above, most orders ship within 1 to 2 days. We will promptly notify you if there is a stock problem with any items on your order and provide you with an estimated delivery date. If you have a firm need by date, please provide such information in the comment section at checkout.
Page Count (est.): 152
Pub Date: 12/18/2013