This title has not yet been published (see below for estimated publication date). If you choose to preorder, your credit card will not be charged until then. You'll receive an email confirmation when we ship your order. You may cancel your order anytime by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you know exactly what people do when they use your website, web app, or mobile app? Or how much your app contributes to the bottom line? Google Analytics keeps track and makes it easy for you to learn precisely what’s happening. This hands-on guide shows you how to get the most out of this free and powerful tool—whether you’re new to Google Analytics or have been using it for years.
With the overhaul of the Google Analytics system in recent months, this second edition has been updated to cover new features, such as mobile app tracking, marketing campaign attribution modeling. You’ll learn how to track different market segments and analyze conversion rates, and how to use advanced techniques such as marketing-campaign tracking.
Google Analytics emphasizes tasks that lead directly to dollars, especially customizations for ecommerce and conversion tracking.
- Discover exactly how the Google Analytics system works
- Learn how to configure the system to measure data most relevant to your business goals
- Stay on top of online marketing activities, including cost-per-click ads, email, and internal campaigns
- Track events—rather than page views—on sites with features such as maps, embedded video, and widgets
- Configure Google Analytics to track enterprise data, including multiple domains
- Use advanced techniques such as custom variables and CRM integration
Unless otherwise noted above, most orders ship within 1 to 2 days. We will promptly notify you if there is a stock problem with any items on your order and provide you with an estimated delivery date. If you have a firm need by date, please provide such information in the comment section at checkout.
Publisher: O'Reilly Media
Page Count (est.): 250
Pub Date: 8/22/2014