Dreamweaver CC comes packed with features and a new, online-only home, but it still doesnít include a printed guide to working in the cloud or tapping the programís amazing features. Thatís where this Missing Manual comes in. With its jargon-free explanations and hands-on tutorials, youíll learn how to create every kind of website, from single-purpose static sites to interactive, multimedia-driven web dynamos.
The important stuff you need to know:
- Soar in the cloud. Get features like dynamic software updates and foolproof file collaboration.
- Get clicking with HTML5. Insert new audio/video tags and more, using convenient one-click menu options.
- Improve your form. Quickly add HTML5 form elements like email addresses, web URLs, dates, and search fields.
- Design in style. Build beautiful pages with ease, using Dreamweaverís revamped CSS creation and editing tools.
- Enrich your characters. Get scores of new type choices with free Adobe-hosted Edge Web Fonts.
- Design once, and for all. Use improved fluid-grid layout features to create a responsive design that works across many devices.
- Build pages that pop. Use the wildly popular jQuery library and its user-interface toolkit, jQuery UI.
Unless otherwise noted above, most orders ship within 1 to 2 days. We will promptly notify you if there is a stock problem with any items on your order and provide you with an estimated delivery date. If you have a firm need by date, please provide such information in the comment section at checkout.
Publisher: O'Reilly Media
Page Count (est.): 972
Pub Date: 12/27/2013