This title has not yet been published (see below for estimated publication date). If you choose to preorder, your credit card will not be charged until then. You'll receive an email confirmation when we ship your order. You may cancel your order anytime by emailing email@example.com
Atmel's AVR microcontrollers are the chips that power Arduino, and are the go-to chip for many hobbyist and hardware hacking projects. In this book you'll set aside the layers of abstraction provided by the Arduino environment and learn how to program AVR microcontrollers directly. In doing so, you sacrifice a lot of simplicity, but you'll get closer to the chip and you'll be able to squeeze more power and features out of it.
Each chapter of this book is centered around projects that incorporate that particular microcontroller topic. Each project includes schematics, code, and illustrations of a working project.
- Program a range of AVR chips
- Extend and re-use other people’s code and circuits
- Interface with USB, I2C, and SPI peripheral devices
- Learn to access the full range of power and speed of the microcontroller
- Build projects including Cylon Eyes, a Square-Wave Organ, an AM Radio, a Passive Light-Sensor Alarm, Temperature Logger, and more
- Understand what's happening behind the scenes even when using the Arduino IDE
Unless otherwise noted above, most orders ship within 1 to 2 days. We will promptly notify you if there is a stock problem with any items on your order and provide you with an estimated delivery date. If you have a firm need by date, please provide such information in the comment section at checkout.
Publisher: Maker Media
Page Count (est.): 460
Pub Date: 12/22/2013