Like to build websites in the wild with your MacBook? This concise hands-on guide introduces you to the ideal editor: Coda 2. Rather than clutter your screen with shell access, a separate CSS editor, and a version control app, you’ll discover how Coda’s "one-window web development" bundles everything into one neat application. Take Coda on a trial run, then learn step-by-step how to configure each feature to fit your working style. You’ll find out firsthand how Coda will save you time and effort on your next project.
- Get to know Coda’s workflow by building a sample site
- Delve into features such as the tab bar, path bar, sidebar, and Sites view
- Set up your own development environment—and dig deeper into the editor’s options
- Get tips for taking full advantage of the text and MySQL editors
- Create a Git or Subversion repository for source control management
- Learn the finer points of sharing project documents across a network
- Discover the built-in reference books, and learn how to extend Coda
Unless otherwise noted above, most orders ship within 1 to 2 days. We will promptly notify you if there is a stock problem with any items on your order and provide you with an estimated delivery date. If you have a firm need by date, please provide such information in the comment section at checkout.
Publisher: O'Reilly Media
Page Count (est.): 64
Pub Date: 2/7/2013