This title has not yet been published (see below for estimated publication date). If you choose to preorder, your credit card will not be charged until then. You'll receive an email confirmation when we ship your order. You may cancel your order anytime by emailing email@example.com
This guide is ideal if youíre a professional, manager, or student who wants practical knowledge of analyzing data, without having to get a PhD in statistics. Itís also good for people who have a PhD in statistics, but may not know how to write programs that apply statistical methods to real data.
Discover how to apply the R language to data analysis through active learning and hands-on demonstration. Youíll learn how to use R libraries that useful and reliable for data analysis, and how they can save you time and stress.
- Learn from a PhD-level statistician who develops and leads R courses
- Start analyzing data with R, rather than absorb academic statistics concepts
- Run more powerful analyses and make better-looking graphs
- Spend less time coding, with ggplot2, plyr, reshape2, and lubridate
- Learn how to make decisions during a data analysis
Unless otherwise noted above, most orders ship within 1 to 2 days. We will promptly notify you if there is a stock problem with any items on your order and provide you with an estimated delivery date. If you have a firm need by date, please provide such information in the comment section at checkout.
Publisher: O'Reilly Media
Page Count (est.): 300
Pub Date: 6/15/2014