This title has not yet been published (see below for estimated publication date). If you choose to preorder, your credit card will not be charged until then. You'll receive an email confirmation when we ship your order. You may cancel your order anytime by emailing email@example.com
Amazon now brings the power of Hadoop to the cloud and this book helps you take advantage of it. You’ll learn how to move your data to the cloud and analyze datasets utilizing a combination of Amazon EC2, S3, and JobFlows in Amazon EMR. Unlock the power of processing large volumes of data and only pay for what you use with Amazon MapReduce services. Programming Elastic MapReduce gets you started.
- Store large datasets into Amazon Simple Storage Services (S3)
- Run Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) and Elastic MapReduce (EMR) Jobs to analyze large data sets
- Discover common pitfalls and advanced features for writing real-world MapReduce programs using Pig
- Examine case studies and common uses
- Learn to analyze the cost and plan your projects
Unless otherwise noted above, most orders ship within 1 to 2 days. We will promptly notify you if there is a stock problem with any items on your order and provide you with an estimated delivery date. If you have a firm need by date, please provide such information in the comment section at checkout.
Publisher: O'Reilly Media
Page Count (est.): 143
Pub Date: 12/22/2013