Each chapter includes practice problems, full examples, and mental models of the development workflow. Ideal for a college-level course, this book helps you get started with web app development by providing you with a solid grounding in the process.
- Set up a basic workflow with a text editor, version control system, and web browser
- Structure a user interface with HTML, and include styles with CSS
- Learn the basics of server-side programming with Node.js
- Store data outside your application with Redis and MongoDB
- Share your application by uploading it to the cloud with CloudFoundry
- Get basic tips for writing maintainable code on both client and server
Unless otherwise noted above, most orders ship within 1 to 2 days. We will promptly notify you if there is a stock problem with any items on your order and provide you with an estimated delivery date. If you have a firm need by date, please provide such information in the comment section at checkout.
Publisher: O'Reilly Media
Page Count (est.): 284
Pub Date: 3/5/2014