This title has not yet been published (see below for estimated publication date). If you choose to preorder, your credit card or PayPal account will not be charged until then. You'll receive an email confirmation when we ship your order. You may cancel your order anytime by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Written in the clear, conversational style Missing Manuals are known for, this new edition of the bestselling book on Apple's iWork suite explains all the ins and outs of the desktop program for the Mac, now including interaction with iOS app versions and brand-new features in the browser (on Mac or PC) with iWork for iCloud.
Apple's iWork suite is more versatile than ever with its iOS apps and the new browser-based iWork for iCloud, which works on both Macs and PCs. The only thing iWork doesn't have is its own how-to manual. That's where this friendly, jargon-free guide comes in. With complete instructions and helpful examples, you'll quickly learn how to create stunning documents, slideshows, and spreadsheets with iWork's Pages, Keynote, and Numbers.
The important stuff you need to know:
- Create gorgeous documents in minutes. Use iWork's collection of themes and templates.
- Work anywhere, any time. Discover how easy it is to use iWork for iCloud on any Mac or PC.
- Craft perfect prose. Take control with the typo-busting power tools in Pages.
- Tackle budgets, student records, and invoices. Work easily with formulas and functions in Numbers.
- Animate your slideshows. Learn how to apply Keynote's amazing cinematic effects to create beautiful presentations.
- Take advantage of pro design tricks. Get solid advice for making your documents dazzle.
Unless otherwise noted above, most orders ship within 1 to 2 days. We will promptly notify you if there is a stock problem with any items on your order and provide you with an estimated delivery date. If you have a firm need by date, please provide such information in the comment section at checkout.
Publisher: O'Reilly Media/Pogue Press
Page Count (est.): 900
Pub Date: 3/15/2014