The Handbook of Bird Photography distills the knowledge, talent, and experience of three well-known professional wildlife photographers into one beautifully illustrated volume. Written in a manner that is easy to understand, this book offers fresh insight and practical tips that will broaden horizons for nature and bird photographers. The authors share their stories showcasing photographs for which they have received awards in major international wildlife photo competitions.
In this book, you'll learn about all of the elements that lead to a great bird photograph, including:
- The bird photographer's equipment
- Shooting techniques: exposure, focus, how to show movement and freeze action, etc.
- In the field: bird behavior, hides, and how to attract birds
- How to use light and compose and crop images
- The best sites for finding and photographing birds
Unless otherwise noted above, most orders ship within 1 to 2 days. We will promptly notify you if there is a stock problem with any items on your order and provide you with an estimated delivery date. If you have a firm need by date, please provide such information in the comment section at checkout.
Publisher: Rocky Nook
Page Count (est.): 368
Pub Date: 4/28/2013